Friday, May 01, 2009

Two Men and a Truck Movers

Phenomenal service at a great price.

I recently moved. Not wanting to break the backs of my family, I called Two Men and a Truck to get a quote. They stepped me through some questions to determine how much I had to move and quoted a price of around $80 to show up and $95/hour for a two man crew.

That was the best money I'd spent in a long time. Everyone was professional, congenial and happy to help. The two man crew showed up a few minutes early before 8 am and got to work. They took extra care not to damage furniture or walls and to pack the items so as to not be damaged in transit. The move was only a mile, so it didn't take long to get to the new address. They unloaded quickly and got everything into the right place and got some heavy pieces of furniture up the stairs like pros. They left the new house before 11 am with a very pleased customer.

As usual with well run companies, I received a call thanking me for my business and letting me know that I'd receive an anonymous feedback form in the mail and they'd much appreciate my feedback. Compare this to a painting company that wanted me to fill out the satisfaction survey while the guy stood right there.

No comments: